Located at 13096 Haven Road on County Road 76 in Little Falls, Minnesota. It was established in 1945 and closed in the 1985. Available records indicates that one of the owners was Tentelino. Records indicate there was one screen and the theatre’s car capacity was 295. The theatre’s remaining structure status is unknown.
Other information: The theater sat vacant from 1985 until 1992 when the theater was finally demolished, the neon sign was preserved by the Black & White Hamburger Shop.
Abandoned Airport Drive-In, in 1992.