The theatre was located at Highway 2 in Bemidji, Minnesota. It was established in 1958 and closed in 1992. Available records indicates that one of the owners was Woodard (2002). Records indicate there was one screen and the theatre’s car capacity was 480. Sound was transmitted by speakers. The theatre is now torn down except for the projection/concession building and lot. The theater is located next to the Bemidji theater.
Entrance to Cisco Drive-In with concession stand in background on the lot, as of 2017.
1991 Ariel Photo Prior to 1992 closure of the Cisco.