Located at 1520 US-169 in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Its opening and closing dates are not known. Available records indicates that one of the owners was S. Heller. Records indicate there was one screen and the theatre’s car capacity was 350. The theatre is now torn down and the Grand Rapids Assembly of God was built over the former property.
Pine Tree Drive-In, 1984
Pine Tree Ticket Booth, 1984
Former owner Heller at Concession stand 1984.