Located at 1398 County Road 42 NE, on what is now Sunset Way NE north of town in Alexandria. The theatre was located in Alexandria, Minnesota. The theater was still in operation in 1977 and may have been it’s final year. Available records indicates that one of the first known ownership was Wally and Virginia Bloom (dates unknown) and then ownership is listed as Tentelino. Records indicate there was one screen and the theatre’s car capacity was 350. The theatre is now torn down and a go-cart park and a lumber yard was built on the property.
Current Location in 2017
Ariel Photo 1991